Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bella and Lucy


Our dog of 9 months Lucy, has really needed a friend while everyone else in the house is away. She's a beautiful, rambunctious Chocolate Lab. Yesterday after making the trek to the Idaho Humane Society, we came home with Bella. She is a sophisticated, stunning Siberian/Malamute. We love her. She's not as crazy playful as Lucy, but I think she's warming up to the idea of fetch and being tackled by my little sister. We almost couldn't believe that such a gorgeous dog was cooped up in the cramped dog kennel...there are so many amazing dogs there, we're always sad when we can't adopt all of them. Consider this my PSA for the Humane Society...there a life long friends waiting to be loved but more importantly they are waiting to love you :)

1 comment:

Kathi Thompson said...

How fun that you got a new dog. She's beautiful! Stop by any time for a visit Andrea. I love visiting with you. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.